Botox Injections in Dubai. Botox is used medically to treat certain muscular conditions, and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. It is made from a neurotoxin called botulinum toxin that is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
- Botulinum toxin is predominantly used as a treatment to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Beyond aesthetic applications, Botox is used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including eye squints, migraines, excess sweating, and leaky bladders.
- Botox is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment, with more than 6 million Botox treatments administered each year. (1)
- Botulinum toxin is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by paralyzing the underlying muscles.
- People also use Botox to treat excessive sweating, migraines, muscular disorders, and some bladder and bowel disorders.
(1) According to Medical News Today
How Long Does It Take For Botox To Work?
Botox is known as a lunchtime procedure—the actual injections take around 10-15 minutes.How Long Does Botox Last?
Botox results generally don’t show up for 24–48 hours. Faces look noticeably smoother within a week, with optimal results showing up after a month.
In the manufacturer’s clinical studies:
- 67.9% of people had mild or no crow’s-feet on the 30th day after treatment
- 80% of people had significantly softened frown lines. The effects typically wear off in three to four months.
When injected properly, Botox injections don’t require a lot of downtime. Patients can typically resume all their normal activities immediately after a treatment.
That’s not to say the injections are completely risk-free, however. Mild redness, bruising, and swelling can crop up in the days following a treatment, and more serious complications aren’t unheard of.
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. With a focus on non-invasive procedures, we offer the latest botox treatments in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Botox Injections in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: