Breast Lift in Dubai.
Breast Lift Mastopexy.
A breast lift, also known as mastopexy, raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
Now at La Mar Clinics we can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is more youthful and uplifted. A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness.
These changes and loss of skin elasticity can result from:
- Weight fluctuations
How does breast lifts work?
By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, our cosmetic surgeons at La Mar Aesthetics Surgery Centre can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolas can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast.
Who is a good candidate for breast lift surgery?
Breast lift surgery is a highly individualized procedure. You should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
You may be a candidate for breast lift surgery if:
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- You do not smoke
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts sag or have lost shape and volume
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other
Breast lift can create beautiful breasts that can enhance and restore balance to your figure and increase your self-confidence. Contact us now for more info.
For more information about La Mar’s Breast Lift procedures in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: