Breast reconstruction surgery in Dubai.
Breast reconstruction procedures are essential for bringing back your confidence and plays a major role with breast cancer survivors. we can achieve that, here at La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre, through several plastic surgery techniques with a goal to restore one or both breasts back to near normal shape.
It also helps with:
- Size following mastectomy, lumpectomy or congenital deformities
Breast reconstruction generally falls into two categories:
- Implant-based reconstruction
- Flap reconstruction
- Implant reconstruction:Relies on breast implants to help form a new breast mound.
- Flap (or autologous) reconstruction:Uses the patient’s own tissue from another part of the body to form a new breast.
Who is a good candidate for breast reconstruction?
You may be a candidate for breast reconstruction if:
- You are able to cope well with your diagnosis and treatment
- You do not have additional medical conditions or other illnesses that may impair healing
- You have a positive outlook and realistic goals for restoring your breast and body image
The results and risks
Although breast reconstruction can rebuild your breast, the results are highly variable:
- A reconstructed breast will not have the same sensation or feel as the breast it replaces
- Visible incision lines will always be present on the breast, whether from reconstruction or mastectomy
- Certain surgical techniques will leave incision lines at the donor site, commonly located in less exposed areas of the body such as the back, abdomen or buttocks
These procedures are available at La Mar Clinics and are carefully and professionally carried-out, to ensure you a smooth and effective treatment with natural results. Contact us now for more info.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Breast Reconstruction Surgery procedures in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: