Treatment for Dark Circles
Dark Circles Treatment Dubai. The skin around the eyes is very thin as compared to other parts of the body, and extremely delicate. Any changes happening in the deeper layers of the skin will be easily visible on the surface.
Dark circles are a common problem with both genders and all age groups typically above 16 years.
Common causes of dark circles
1. Allergy to products, like ingredients of makeup, hair dyes, some medicated applications like eye drops, and facial creams.
2. Repeated rubbing and scratching the delicate skin around the eyes can eventually lead to a brown discoloration around the eye.
3. In a certain subset of people, the problem of under eye bags and pigmentation around the eyes runs in the family. They get worse with sun exposure.
4. Improper sleep exacerbates the problem.
5. Stress (physical or mental) is a major killer of healthy glowing skin. Stress can be a major factor that contributes to your eyes looking tired.
6. Iron deficiency can also lead to pigmentation around the eyes.
7. Smoking increases free radicals in the skin resulting in puffy eyes.
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. With a focus on non-invasive procedures, we offer the latest dark circle treatments in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Dark Circle treatments in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: