Dental Implants Dubai. When teeth decay, they may at times fall out. If this happens, your dentist may recommend a dental implant. Dental implants replace the root of the tooth and have many advantages over older treatments. They look and feel real, are comfortable, make eating and talking easier, are durable, and much more.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Educational Information in this Website Provided by WebMD
La Mar Aesthetics Surgery Centre specializes in beautifying your smile while maintaining its health. Using the latest technology, LaMar Clinics’ dentists have their own mark in the fields of Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, and Dental Hygiene. We take great pride in keeping your smile beautiful while providing you with quality services in a safe, relaxed and comfortable environment.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Dental Implants in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: