Facelift Procedure Dubai
Facelift Procedure Dubai. A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as
- Relaxation of the skin of the face causing sagging
- Deepening of the fold lines between the nose and corner of the mouth
- A fat that has fallen or has disappeared
- Jowls developing in the cheeks and jaw
- Loose skin and excess fat of the neck that can appear as a double chin or “turkey neck”
Who is a candidate for a facelift (rhytidectomy)?
The best candidates for facelift surgery are those patients who demonstrate the signs of facial aging mentioned above, but who still have some skin elasticity. Generally, this includes patients who are in their 40s to 70s, although older patients occasionally are candidates for surgery.
It is extremely important that you are in good general physical and mental health, and it is crucial that you have realistic expectations.
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. La Mar offers the latest Facelift Procedures in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Facelift Procedures in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: