Hyper Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai.
Hyperpigmentation is a medical term used to describe darker patches of skin. These patches result from excess melanin production, which can be caused by everything from acne scars and sun damage to hormone fluctuations.
If you’re dealing with hyperpigmentation, know that you aren’t alone. Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition, and there are a number of different treatment options available, which we do offer at La Mar Aesthetics Surgery Centre.
What is hyperpigmentation? and why does it occur?
when melanin is over-produced in spots on the skin, that’s when it occurs.
Hyperpigmentation results in flat, dark patches on the skin that are light brown to black in color.
What Makes Hyperpigmentation and Dark Spots Appear?
This overproduction of melanin is triggered by a variety of factors like:
- Sun exposure
- Hormonal influence
- Skin injuries or inflammation.
What can we do about hyperpigmentation?
- Dermatological treatments
- Anti-pigmentation procedures
- Chemical peels:These chemical peels cause the skin to blister and eventually peel off, revealing the new and fresh skin beneath.
- Laser therapies:Laser treatments have a similar effect to chemical peels, but the treatment can be applied more precisely.
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. La Mar offers the latest Hyper Pigmentation treatments in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.
For more details and information on the treatment, contact us now at La Mar Clinics.
call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: