Liposuction procedures in Dubai.
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving the body contours and proportion. Liposuction has been one of the most popular and top performed cosmetic procedures for many years, with good reason. This surgical procedure is safely carried out at La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre.
Liposuction is usually carried out under general anesthetic, although an epidural anesthetic may be used for liposuction on lower parts of the body.
Benefits of Liposuction
- One treatment may be all you need to reshape problem areas
- Treat more areas—and larger areas—in one procedure
- Performed with either local or general anesthesia
- Effective and permanent.
Liposuction is carried out on areas of the body where deposits of fats tend to collect more. The most common liposuction areas are:
- Buttocks and hips
- Inner knee
- Calves and ankles
- Upper arms
- Chest area
- Cheeks, chin and neck
For more information on the procedure, we answered some of your questions below.
At La Mar Clinics there are various techniques for the procedure and the duration of surgery also varies from patient to patient depending on the technique used. Traditional fat transfer procedure includes the following steps:
- It’s usually carried out under general anesthetic, although an epidural anesthetic may be used for liposuction on lower parts of the body.
- Your surgeon will make minor incisions at few sites on the treatment area.
- After injecting local anesthesia, a small cannula – thin hollow tube – will be inserted through incisions.
- The broken fat will be removed using syringe or vacuum attached to the cannula.
- Finally, Absorbent and pressure dressings will be placed on incision wounds.
During your liposuction recovery, a compression garment or elastic bandages may cover treatment areas once your procedure is completed. These help to control swelling and compress the skin to your new body contours.
In addition, small temporary drains may be placed in existing incisions beneath the skin to remove any excess blood or fluid.
You will be given specific instructions that include:
- How to care for the surgical site and drains
- Medications to apply or take orally to aid healing and reduce the potential for infection
- Specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health
- When to follow up with your plastic surgeon
Not to worry, La Mar Clinics are here for you, every step of the way.
Liposuction Risks and Rewards
Liposuction removes fat cells, altering the shape of your body. But that doesn’t mean that liposuction is a “fix it and forget it” type of solution to body contouring. If one does not lead a healthy lifestyle after their liposuction procedure, there is a risk that the remaining fat cells will grow bigger.
Liposuction is capable of achieving stunning results, particularly when done by a surgeon with the level of skill and expertise exemplified by Dr. Mazen Arafeh.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Liposuction cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: