Skin Lesion Removal
Skin Lesion Removal Dubai. Skin lesion removal is a procedure or surgery to remove growths on your skin. You may have a skin lesion removed because it is too big, bothersome, or uncomfortable. Or you may have a lesion removed because it could be cancerous or precancerous.
Often the doctor can remove simple skin lesions during a routine visit. In some cases, the doctor may remove the lesion in an operating room. This depends on the size and type of lesion. The doctor can remove a skin lesion in many ways. These include:
- Biopsy. The doctor cuts out or shaves a small part of the lesion. A doctor looks at the sample to see if there are any cancer cells.
- Excision. The doctor cuts out the entire lesion and, often, some of the area around it.
- Cryosurgery. The doctor uses a very cold liquid or special tool to freeze and destroy skin cells.
- Curettage. The doctor uses a special tool to scrape away parts of your lesion.
- Electrocautery. The doctor uses a device that gives off an electrical current to destroy, burn, or cut out skin cells.
- Laser surgery. The doctor uses a device that gives off laser light to destroy skin lesions.
- Mohs micrographic surgery. The doctor removes tissue one layer at a time and checks for cancer cells.
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. La Mar offers the latest Skin Lesion Removal in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Skin Lesion Removal in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: