Skin Rejuvenation treatments in Dubai.
At La Mar Aesthetics Surgery Centre, skin rejuvenation and resurfacing can be achieved in a number of ways, ranging from laser, light and other energy-based treatments to chemical peels and other non-ablative methods.
What is skin rejuvenation?
Skin irregularities can be caused by aging and even heredity on the face and other parts of the body. These include:
- Acne scars
- Visible blood vessels.
Different treatments are available to treat the aspects of skin damage.
Laser resurfacing, mechanical resurfacing, chemical peels and others can improve the natural look of the face.
What can skin rejuvenation treat?
Some conditions that different skin rejuvenation types can address includes:
- Static wrinkles:Wrinkles are visible at all times.
- Dynamic wrinkles:Expression lines that deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation:Freckles, sun spots or other dark patches on the skin that result from sun exposure.
- Scars:As a result of acne or injury to the skin.
- Vascular conditions:Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, like spider veins.
- Loss of skin tone:Weakening of the supportive skin structures that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
- Dull skin:Skin that has lost the glow from a buildup of dead skin cells and clogged pores.
We offer the following Skin Rejuvenation Treatments:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Skin Rejuvenation
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. La Mar offers the latest Skin Rejuvenation treatments in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.For more details and information on our treatments, contact us now at La Mar Clinics.
call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: