Thigh Lift Procedure
Thigh Lift Procedure Dubai. Thigh lift surgery reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin and fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
Thigh lift surgery reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin and fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body. A Tigh Lift can markedly transform the appearance of your legs, creating a lean, shapely, youthful look. A thigh lift is an outpatient surgery generally performed under general anesthesia and takes 2-3 hours to perform on average. After making the initial incision, the surgeon will tighten the underlying tissue, remove excess skin and fat, and reshape and tighten the remaining skin to improve the contour of the thigh.
Who is a good candidate for thigh lift surgery?
In general, candidates for a thigh lift are:
- People whose weight is relatively stable
- Individuals with excess soft tissue along the inner (medial) thigh region and/or the outer (lateral) thigh
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that impair healing or increase the risk of surgery
- ]Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals for what thigh lift surgery can accomplish
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle, including proper nutrition and fitness
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. La Mar offers the latest Thigh Lift procedures in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Thigh Lift procedures in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: