TMJ Disorder Treatment in Dubai.
La Mar Aesthetics Surgery Centre can help you to treat your TMJ Disorder. Book your appointment today.
What is temporomandibular disorder?
- TMD is a condition of the muscles and joints that connect the lower jaw with the skull. It’s characterized by facial pain and limited ability to open or move your jaw. It’s often accompanied by a clicking or popping sound when your jaw opens or closes.
- A TMJ appliance may relieve pain and stiffness in the area where the upper and lower jaw connect, just in front of the ears. Though TMD may improve without dental or medical treatment, we sometimes prescribe a TMJ appliance to reduce clenching or grinding the teeth, which may worsen over time.
Symptoms of TMD include:
- Pain in the muscles around the jaw joints
- Limited movement
- Cracking, clicking or popping sounds
- Headaches that start in front of the ear
- Facial muscle spasms
To diagnose the disorder, your dentist at La Mar Clinics assesses how the jaw joints move and examine the patient’s teeth and facial muscles for tenderness and signs of teeth grinding or clenching.
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. La Mar offers the latest TMJ Disorder Treatments in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.
For more details and information on the treatment, contact us now at La Mar Clinics.
call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: