Warts Laser Treatments
Warts Laser Treatment Dubai. The laser light heats up the blood in the tiny vessels inside the wart and destroys the vessels. Without blood, the wart dies and falls off. The laser’s heat may also attack the virus that causes the wart.
Laser surgery uses an intense beam of light, or laser, to burn and destroy the wart tissue. It is usually done in a doctor’s office or clinic. Local or general anesthetic may be used, depending on the number of warts to be removed or the size of the area to be treated.
Why It Is Done
Laser surgery may be considered when:
- Medicine has failed, and it is necessary to remove warts.
- Warts are large or widespread.
- Warts need to be treated during pregnancy. Your doctor will recommend when treatment should be done during pregnancy.
What To Expect After Surgery
The wound will be painful for a few days after laser surgery. Recovery time depends on the location and number of warts removed.
After laser surgery, call your doctor if you have:
- Bleeding that lasts longer than 1 week.
- A fever.
- Severe pain.
- Bad-smelling or yellowish discharge, which may mean an infection. Cleaning the wound area helps prevent infection.
Educational Information in this Website Provided by Myhealth.alberta.ca
La Mar Aesthetic Surgery Centre offers high tech medical technology and beauty treatments in a relaxed environment, where patient safety, privacy, and comfort are our top priority. La Mar offers the latest Warts Laser Treatments in our State-of-the-Art Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Warts Laser Treatments in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: