Warts Laser Treatment in Dubai.
Warts can come in all places and sizes, but one thing they all have in common is that they’re all annoying and distressing. Not to worry, at La Mar Aesthetics Surgery Centre, we offer a fix.
What is the Warts Laser Treatment?
The laser light heats up the blood in the tiny vessels inside the wart and destroys the vessels. Without blood, the wart dies and falls off. The laser’s heat may also attack the virus that causes the wart.
Laser surgery uses an intense beam of light, or laser, to burn and destroy the wart tissue. It is usually done in a doctor’s office or clinic. Local or general anesthetic may be used, depending on the number of warts to be removed or the size of the area to be treated.
Why is the procedure done?
Laser surgery may be considered when:
- Medicine has failed, and it is necessary to remove warts.
- Warts are large or widespread.
- Warts need to be treated during pregnancy. Your doctor will recommend when treatment should be done during pregnancy.
What to Expect After Surgery?
The wound will be painful for a few days after laser surgery. Recovery time depends on the location and number of warts removed.
After laser surgery, call your doctor if you have:
- Bleeding that lasts longer than 1 week.
- A fever.
- Severe pain.
- Bad-smelling or yellowish discharge, which may mean an infection. Cleaning the wound area helps prevent infection.
But not to worry, La Mar Clinics will be with you every step of the way to ensure you a smooth procedure with natural results.Request More Information
For more information about La Mar’s Warts Laser Treatments in Dubai, call now 04 23 5555 1 or contact us using the form below: